A few words about Karine-Kayitesi:
Karine-Kayitesi Ponting Mundere offers you a unique coaching experience to help you enhance your life.
She is half French half Congolese/Rwandese, has lived in various countries in Africa and Europe and has traveled extensively all over the world. She is currently living in The Netherlands, she is the mum of a lovely son and the caregiver of a lovely dog.
Her unique approach is based on:
- Her ability to translate ancient wisdom life principles into ‘easy to apply in modern life’ tools to transform life and enhance quality
Her tools :
- Her knowledge of Health from a Body and Mind perspective. Both are not separate entities, they are linked and interact as a team, for our wellbeing. She is a certified Chinese Medicine Practitioner (acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition, massage, qigong) and has a broad experience in helping people (Internationals in particular) find, maintain or increase physical and psychological wellbeing.
- An extensive knowledge of the foundational Life principles at the core of the I-Ching and other Ancient Wisdom sources
- Her commited practice of Mindfulness. She has been a long time student and practitioner of mindfulness in the tradition of buddhist zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, whom she was blessed to attend several retreats with
- Her personal experience creating her dream life despite challenging circumstances
Her unique coaching process will help you:
- Get clarity on where you are
- Reconnect with yourself to dig into your own ressources
- Discover empowering “life tools” you will use throughout your life
- Harmonise your relationships (love, family, work, friendships)
- Step out of victim role and begin to reclaim your power and take charge of your life
- Increase your vitality and stamina
- Find meaning, purpose and connection with what you do and whom you interact with
- Balance and harmonize all aspects of your life (go through change smoothly, make the right choices, enjoy healthy relationships, benefit from a fulfilling family and work life), transforming them into abundant and free flowing sources of satisfaction, fulfilment and happiness.
- A National Diploma of Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Massage) from the FNMTC (French Federation of Traditional Chinese Medicine), having studied in several French Institutes and completed a practical training in Shuguang Hospital in Shanghai, China.
- Numerous continuous education (still ongoing) certifications on Chinese Medicine topics of specialisation
- Certifications and 20 years experience in reading, studying and using the 3000 years old Chinese Classic called the I-Ching, also called ‘The Book of Change’. She uses it and all the wisdom contained in it to apply it to help empower people handle various life situations in the smoothest most beneficial way by facilitating clarity and decision making
- A Graduate degree in Western Medicine Foundations from Shenzhou University in Amsterdam
- A Masters Degree in English Literature and Civilisation from Université Jean Monnet in Saint-Etienne, France.
After working for several years for private and international organisations, she made a carrer shift to turn her deepest interests (Health and Eastern Wisdom) into an occupation by becoming a Chinese Medicine Practitioner and a Body/Mind wisdom coach.
“Helping people has, from fas far as I can remember, always been an innate part of my life ‘mission’, even when I wasn’t aware of it. From an early age, people would reach out to me, confide and seek support or compassion for their issues. I have on a personal level faced my own trials and errors. I have used and tested (and approved 🙂 ) all the tools I am sharing with you so they become your best allies. I would be honoured to accompany you on your journey to your best life, however it looks for you”